Our highly skilled team provide a personalised, bespoke and discreet service. Our aim is to transform your wardrobe by de-cluttering and maximising space. We work with you to develop and curate your wardrobe into a beautifully organised space giving it the boutique feel you desire.
As part of this service, our team will come to your home and discuss your wardrobe needs whilst viewing the space you have. We like to understand your lifestyle and the preferred layout of your wardrobe taking into consideration garment types, style and colour. We will estimate the number of garments you have in your wardrobe and the space required ensuring that the organisational process is effortless.
We are also able to work alongside interior designers and architects on design projects. Our count and measure technique plays a vital part when working towards your ultimate wardrobe vision. With years of experience our team are experts when it comes to curating your dream space and know just how important it is to get it right.
- An online web wardrobe with all items logged with a detailed description of each item, including colour, brand, style and size. This can vary from very basic to a comprehensive selection of information.
- Wardrobe organisation and storage to create a well-presented space, ensuring every day dressing is made easier.
- Dry cleaning and alterations if required after condition report has been finalised.
- Multiple storage options and wardrobe care products are available to purchase as part of the service.
- Selling unwanted items – we collaborate with online second-hand authenticated fashion outlets to sell your items.
Price on request as per requirements, starting from £5 per item.
Re-sale of items - Depending on the number of items you sell, we will charge a set amount rather than commission per item.